Thursday, July 11, 2013

10yrs

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Describe your career, family, or any other things you want to happen.


where i see myself in 10 yrs. is being in the air force as a pilot. i see myself having a career in the medical field as a doctor or a forensic scientist. well i think i would be engaged i hope no kids but at the same time i think i would have kids because i be almost 30 and i told my mom i want to be a mom before im 30, but that is hard because i want to do so much without them. i see myself on the air force base in Hawaii or Germany. IF i dont go to the air force i see myself working as a doctor. i would love to be a doctor i think it is something that is important to have. i want to be a doctor because i like helping people and i think some people need a little more attention then others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment