Monday, July 8, 2013

today events were very interesting expect for my computer keep exiting  me out of Alice, kinda got on my nervous. rose and i project is coming together i got all the picture for it today. didn't realize how much work goes into an app. other then that i think i had a pretty good day at camp i enjoyed myself.
my ten favorite things!!!!
fav. CANDY: CHOCOLATE!!:)
fav. MUSICIAN: not have one but my fav band is Halestorm.
fav. FLOWER: is peach or pink rose.
fav RESTAURANT: Margo's
fav. Drink: Raspberry ice tea or just plan ice tea
fav Color: neon pink
3 more things about myself is that:
college i want to attend  are:
NMSU
UCI
Air Force Academy.
things i want to do in my life is
i want to be a docoter
i want to fly my own jet
i want to major in weapons engineering
something that inserting is that im a tom boy, i like playing in mud, i like playing video games, i like to travel to new places and the only places i have never been is Alaska and Michigan. oh yeah and during the summer im hardly home. :( but i like being away from home :)

THAT ABOUT ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment