Wednesday, July 10, 2013

1st name

my 1st name is Allison. why was i given it my mom said she liked the name and that she wanted me to be named Allison because she want to be named Allison. i think my name means a girls name. i really don't know want it means never thought about it. my last name barcus means "the people by the river" in Choctaw. its in Choctaw because my dad is Choctaw. i like to my last name because it gives the a reason to learn my other culture and to be apart of another group of people. if i had to pick my own name it would be Huunahbas because its my Indian name and i means so much to me. it means the one the shines bright during the darkest times. for me it means to get there so much and to keep going i like that i have a name that been giving to me that shows the true side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment